Yotam plays Portal 2 Yotam plays Portal 2

wow

i've never realized how much i need to do certain things even in video games...in portal 2, i won't turn my back on the elevator button...oh god, i need help...DUUUUUUUUUUN

"Heart Broke" "Heart Broke"

haha

this was great, far from depressing. haha. oh wait, i mean. so sad! so cute! blah blah blah! XD make more you silly old bean.

Shitless.ru (advert) Shitless.ru (advert)

nice

it's actually pretty good. sometimes seeing surreal things can be scarier than more regular shit. i speak some russian. but i'm more focusing on learning ukrainian. i might visit this site.

Dangerforce 6 Dangerforce 6

wow

this is just amazing. i mean, seriously. i'm totally feeling this. i was captivated and i couldn't wait to write a review saying how awesome it is while i was watching it. make more genius stuff like this.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

hahaha

this is great. the part at the end made me laugh. keep it up.

Can you Diglett? Can you Diglett?

oh dear god, the easter egg

this was pretty hilarious. keep making these flashes.

vlaktemaat responds:

thanks i will

Physics Test Physics Test

pretty good bro

if it were longer it would look like a professional did it...shit that sounds like an insult. i mean somebody who is well known for stick animations. i'm also impressed that you did it in an hour. if you keep it up you'll have something super epic. nice job.

RawGreen responds:

A test is a test. I've gotten so much better that this is a crappy test...yeah, thanks, sorry it wasn't longer.

Pigeon! Pigeon!

whern chuck norris attacks

lol, i love cyanide and happiness. great short as usual. keep it up :)

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

ha.

i found this amusing. nice voice work hans.

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic